Thursday, February 7, 2013

Clase de Español

I have had so much more fun teaching Spanish than I ever thought possible! I have wonderful students and have had a blast teaching something I love so much! BUT, ever since the begining of this semester my students have become lazy. They do not read the directions on homework or tests. I have told them over and over and over that they need to follow the directions. Often times questions on a test are two part; conjugate the verb AND translate. I even capitalized and on the tests and the kids still often times missed it. So desperate times call for desperate measures. Today I gave my students my favorite test ever! I had a blast giving it!! AND I think I got my point across finally!! Would you have gotten a 100 or a 0 on this test?


Nombre:

Fecha:


1. No es un examen. Dame (dar me) tu papel* (*paper) con tu nombre y la fecha y sientate* (tu sentar…*sit) en tu silla. No respondes a las otras* (other) preguntas.



2. Escribir tres preguntas de “la hora” y responder:












3. Escribir tu nombre en Ingles y Español:



4. Responder y traducir:

¿Que hora es?


¿A que hora comes en la mañana?



5. Para que ustedes aprenden que tienen que leer todas las direcciones, estoy hacienda este examen. La verdad es que no tienen que hacer nada. Quiero ver quien lee todo y ralamente esta dando atenccion a lo que escribo.

¡Si solo escribes tu nombre y la fecha y despues me das tu papel te voy a dar cien puntos, pero si respondes a las preguntas no pasas! ¡Buena suerte!



6. ¿Donde esta tu nariz?


2 comments:

  1. So all you want is their name and birthday, hand in the paper and sit in your seat. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not birthday, the date. But the rest is correct! Good job!! I had one student fill out the entire sheet. He never read all of question 1....my point exactly! He will get it next time!!!!

    ReplyDelete