Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bienvenidos a Miami

I am so excited! We are leaving for Miami today! Nolan's cousin Lorena (who was in our wedding) is getting married on Saturday. Not only are we excited about the wedding, but Santi will get to meet some of Nolan's family for the first time. We have been so lucky that Santi has gotten to meet both sides of my family. We had TWO family reunions this year, my dads side of the family and my moms side. But until now Nolan's side of the family has only seen pictures and seen him on skype. So tonight Santi will get to meet cousins, aunts, uncles, and his great grandmother. He has no idea how much lovin' he is going to get over the next week. Sadly Nolan has to come back for work Sunday evening, but Santi and I will be in the sunshine state for a whole week. Please and thank you!!!

Pictures of the family, wedding, and Santi at the beach to come!


Blakley side of the family. We all got together for my granddads 90th birthday.
Jesse came in from Indonesia, Joel and the boys were in from MS, my cousin was in from India,
another cousin was in from Seattle, and my granddads brother drove in from TX.
We live all over the globe! Santi was 4 weeks old.



The Grant side of the family. We had family in from TX, IL, MO, TN, FL, & DC. Santi was 3 months old.


No comments:

Post a Comment