Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Who does Santi really look like?

This has been the topic of discussion over and over again, who does Santi look like? Most of the time Americans think he looks like Nolan because he is tanner than white babies, but Latinos think he looks like me because he is so white! There are some things for sure. He has Nolan's ears, Nolan's dads forehead, and long eyelashes like Nolan's brother Aaron. I was told this past week by Nolan's family in FL that he looks exactly like my dad. I have people tell me all the time that he looks like my mom. Santi has started smirking instead of full on smiling and he looks so much like my nephew David when David doesn't want you to know he wants to smile. So who the heck does he look like?

Nolan and Santi have matching ears!
Nolan's Dad
Nolan's brother Aaron. Aren't his eyelashes amazing?
Santi has long lashes, but not this long.
My mom.
My dad.

The moment I saw Santi I said he looked like my older brother Joel. I can't say exactly what it was, but for some reason he looked like Joel to me and he still does. My mom and I were talking about it again the other day and she decided to pull out Joel's baby book. Oh my gosh I win!! He looks exactly like Joel! Its crazy! They could be twins! Who knows if he will continue to look like Joel in the future, but for now he sure does!

Joel. This looks so much like Santi to me!
This is the winner right here! This could be Santi!
Its fuzzy because he is inside a playpen.
Joel's twin. Santi's face is just a little rounder.

1 comment:

  1. i said he looked like joel from the beginning too! so i win! :)
    love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete