Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New Camera

Soooo.....I got a new camera! I really didn't need to be spending the money, but its the camera I have wanted for years and years and years. I never felt like I could just spend that much money on something I really didn't need, but when a friend was trading up and needed to sell her nearly new, spotless, perfect, beautiful Canon Rebel XS EOS Nolan and I just couldn't contain ourselves. Plus she needed the money to go on a missions trip, so that helped! Haha! Anyway, I normally take way too many pics of Santi throughout the day, but now.....oh my!! Im having waaaaaaaaayyyy too much fun! Nolan even joined in!

Our new toy. I love her and think I shall name her. Ideas?

I utterly HATE peanut butter, but I know the majority of the world loves it. So I try and be
 a good mother and let Santi enjoy even though it is so sticky and his breath smells
like it for the rest of the day. How could I not give it to him? Look how happy he is!

Apparently I was taking too many pictures. This is his finger shake that he
 does when someone is being "rude"!

Nolan joined in on the camera fun last night!

He got this amazing picture of the babe! Look at those eyes!

He loves to "jump" off (I would call it walking off) the fireplace.
This is pre-jump.

Post-jump.

All our days include hours of staring at books! Love it!

I told him we were going to go see Nana when he got up from
his nap. He immediately ran to get his shoes.

He tried and tried to put them on himself. I had to break the news
that it wasn't time to go yet.


Now the question is...how many pictures will I take today??




No comments:

Post a Comment