Monday, September 17, 2012

Two Sets of Twins

I was unaware that twins run in my family. Well, technically there aren't any twins twins, but uncle-nephew twins. David is the spitting image of Jesse. He is tall and skinny and has looked like his uncle since he was tiny. I mean they are identical. If they were the same age they would be twins for sure.

Lightning has struck twice. The second Santi was born I said he looked like my brother Joel. Although Santi has blonde hair and Joel has brown hair they still are soooo similar, its freaky! I do have to say. David looks like Jesse always, regardless of what face he is making. Santi can look like a bunch of different people, but his eyes always look like Joel and some of the faces he makes scare me they are so similar to Joel. So apparently after all, we do have two sets of twins in the family!

First set of twinsies!

Jesse, I mean David this summer.

Second set of twinsies!

This picture is the one that freaks me out! I swear this is Joel with blonde hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment